lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

My Vacations!!!




My holiday was somewhat normal because by this time I'd rather be in the church, which is season to be with God.
My vacation was this: I saw a lot of movies, and in my spare time I love to do that.
Monday through Wednesday, I spent my time doing my homework from college (situation somewhat irritating to me)
On Thursday I went to church, and then around 9 at night I went to dinner with my friends, and it was a pretty good time, because one of my friends found five dollars, so do not spend for dinner jajajajajaja


On Friday I went to see the ordeal and the best thing was live.
In the afternoon I went to the offices, since within the Catholic Church is the most important time of Easter.
and at night, I went to the holy burial. pretty tough walk but it was beautiful and perfect.



On Saturday I spent the morning and afternoon at home, finishing my homework, which were many.
At night, I went to the church from 8 pm until 12 midnight. And I was with my friends.
And on Sunday I spent watching movies with my parents and enjoy the last moments of my remaining vacation.
In conclusion it was a good holiday, and there was no need to go to another place, either the beach, pool, river, lake or other place.
The important thing is that it was all for the glory and honor of God, but the Holy Week is to dedicate it to him and also for oneself. You have to pamper one must not forgo the fun.
Happy Easter!!!!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario